We are hiring! Explore more career opportunities with China Report ASEAN!
Position: Language Consultant/ English Editor (Magazine)
- Editing, rewriting, polishing and proofreading English text of China Report ASEAN to help the magazine better oriented and more acceptable to foreign readers in such aspects as content, language, and design/layout;
- Regularly contributing articles to China Report ASEAN by conducting interviews and writing as a journalist;
- Completing interviews, writing, editing and other journalism assignments;
- Contributing to other productions on our website and social media platforms;
- Performing other job-related tasks assigned by China Report Press.
- Native English speaker from the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.;
- Excellent writing skills, professional knowledge of communication, and at least two years of journalism experience;
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Journalism, English Literature, Communication or other relevant fields is required;
- Chinese language proficiency preferred;
- Willingness to be relocated to Beijing;
- Motivated to support the organization’s mandate and willingness to be flexible to project needs;
- Adaptable, honest and trustworthy.
Position 2: Video Producer/Director (Social Media)
- Video planning and script writing for China Report ASEAN English language social media accounts;
- Promote and execute video program campaigns for China Report ASEAN targeted toward Southeast Asia (establish and maintain partnerships with broadcasting agencies, online platforms,);
- Social media program planning and execution;
- Provide assistance in social media marketing in Southeast Asia;
- Provide assistance in expanding media cooperation with overseas partners and maintaining relationships with Southeast Asian media organizations.
- Citizen of an ASEAN member country (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand,);
- Native Malay, Tagalog, Indonesian or Thai speaker (either as first language or professional working proficiency);
- Excellent knowledge of Southeast Asian history, culture, society and politics;
- Sound understanding of social media video production, operation and marketing;
- Experience working in media and utilizing media resources;
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
Who We Are？
China Report Press (CRP), under China International Publishing Group (CIPG), is a state-run media organization founded in 1950 and headquartered in Beijing. It provides a variety of multimedia platforms in different languages, including China Report ASEAN, an English communication project that involves print, online and mobile publications. Featuring informative, interesting and insightful articles, the monthly magazine China Report ASEAN is dedicated to helping people in ASEAN member states better understand China and promoting bilateral exchanges and cooperation in various fields, and is mainly distributed across China and ASEAN countries. China Report Press has a corporate culture that honors commitment, accountability and integrity, as well as a work environment that encourages creativity, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
Please send us your CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanna know more about China Report ASEAN?